Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hey Tim,


Just wanted to let you know what a HUGE help you have been for me. I will be the first to admit that part of being healthy is working out consistently. That part is fairly easy for me. I find that I'm pretty motivated to work out. It makes me feel good and my body feels strong. What I didn't realize was what a big difference eating healthy would have on my well-being. I THOUGHT I was eating healthy but when you came over to "look at" my pantry, I realized I was completely off track. Looking at the ingredients of all the things I was eating and feeding my family never crossed my mind. And if it HAD crossed my mind, I wouldn't have known what it all meant anyway. The reorganizing of my pantry has really made it easy for all of us to choose healthy snacks. Once I started taking your eating and buying food advice, I found that while working out is necessary and a great tool for a healthy body.....the food part is really the bigger piece of the puzzle. I have worked out for years and thought I was healthy. However, my body has had a complete make-over now that I've started eating the way you taught me to. I am a firm believer, now, that eating right is 85% of being healthy for me. I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that my diet is perfect 100% of the time. You know I can't let go of my Dr. Peppers and mexican food. But, I will swear by your method of teaching me what to look for in foods and how to cook and eat the RIGHT foods. Thank you for that. You probably just added on about 10 more years for me to continue to torture my children.
:-)

With thanks,

Debbie Bayouth

No comments:

Post a Comment